One of the most important factors when planning a concert tour is making sure you have enough time to plan it well. As a conductor or band director you are already very busy, thus planning your big international performance tour is something which must be planned well out in advance. At a minimum we suggest that you as the conductor start planing 18 months in advance. This allows you time to:
- Determine your ideal performance destination.
- Create a strategy for encouraging your students to join the tour.
- Create a payment plan structure that will work for you, the school and your students.
- Fundraise if fundraising is required , and it generally is.
- Take an inspection trip to gain first hand experience on the destination and further help you plan the tour with us.
- Work with us to create a performance schedule for your tour.